• Transcript Requests

  • Transcripts are retained as a permanent record of high school work.  In order to obtain a transcript, the following is required:

    • A signed request or consent for release of transcript - Transcript Request Form
    • Name while PWHS student
    • Year of Graduation
    • Name / Address where transcript should be sent
    • $5.00 fee payable to PWHS
    • Alumni students who graduatued in 1992 and prior, the fee is $20.00 per copy requested.

    Transcripts may be requested by...

    • written request, addressed to: 
           Port Washington High School
           Counseling Department
           427 W Jackson St
           Port Washington WI  53074
    • or by stopping in the Counseling Department between 7:00 am and 3:00 pm Monday through Friday.

    Return to Counseling Homepage